At Tapas we pride ourselves on serving good food, that is made with fresh local ingredients as much as possible. Our theory is, the fresher, and better quality the ingredients, the better the final dish will taste, and the happier our loyal customers will be!
Also high on our list of priorities when introducing items to the menu, is to make sure we offer a wide selection of dishes to cater for our clients dietary requirements. Whether you are Vegan, Vegetarian, have a dairy or gluten intolerance, or none of the above, there is something on our menu for you!
With all the latest research and the sheer amount of information available to us now, people are becoming more informed about where their food comes from. And are more informed about the effects of consumption of various food has on your wellbeing, and our planet!
We want you to have the information too, so we take care to list it on our menu, although sadly we still won’t be giving away our safely guarded recipes, just yet anyway!
Some of our fantastic vegan dishes that you can enjoy from our enticing menu.
- Our Red Pesto Greens, are extremely popular new addition to the menu, these tasty veggies (broccoli, asparagus and green beans) really have the wow factor.
- We have a new Garlic Mushrooms option for you! Although these aren’t listed on the menu as vegan, we have been working away behind the scenes to prepare them so they can be prepared slightly differently, making them super tasty, and vegan! (be sure ask your waiter for this option)
- Having done some research, we still aren’t 100% sure which which came first, the spicy tomato sauce & aioli bravas topping, or the slightly sweeter Paprika sauce option. We introduced the Paprika Potatoes onto the menu as a tasty alternative. Although we have always been able to make the traditional Patatas Bravas with the vegan alioli, and still can.
- Super Green Quinoa Salad, what’s not to love, as much as a vegan salad is relatively easy to put together, we have combined some fresh Summer flavours here to hold together this super tasty and refreshing Summer salad.
- Our Black Bean & Saukraut Salad. With fermented foods proven to be great for your gut health, this flavour combination salad is fresh tasty and great for your tummy.
- What’s not to love about a Hummus Board, served with homemade cumin tortilla chips.
- If you, like many other LOVE aioli, you can still enjoy a “pan y aioli’ with our delicious Vegan Basil Alioli
- A couple of firm favourites on our menu, the colourful and super tasty Broccoli & Chickpea Coconut Curry and the fruity Mixed Bean Tagine
- And finally, if you want the real wow factor you have to try out our amazing Chocolate & Orange Tort, served with a delicious chocolate sauce. Unless you notice the “v” next to this dish, you wouldn’t know that this creamy dessert is vegan.
Vegan or Not, we are always keen to hear your feedback, and we hope you enjoy you experience at Tapas
Ione & Sam were in the later stages of arranging the last little details prior to their dream Ibiza Wedding, when they were served a curve ball neither of them could have anticipated. Their wedding venue had been forced to close!!!
Luckily they had already booked Ibiza Celebrant, Carly Marie, who was quick to the rescue!! Carly quickly got in touch with us at Tapas, and a couple of other venues to see if it would be something we could help with. Sam & Ione then quickly flew out to have a look at the venues, and chose Tapas.
On meeting Ione & Sam there was no doubt we wanted to do everything we could to help them. They were possible the most chilled couple we have ever worked with, they were happy with anything we could do to save their big day.
The couple had chosen Ibiza for their wedding because it was where they had had their first holiday as a couple, and have since returned many times to the beautiful island. It had been a well established dream for them to get married in Ibiza, and celebrate their love in front of a select handful of close family and friends, before starting the rest of their lives together.
Ione & Sam had a limited budget for their wedding. They had been living with Sam’s parents to save money for their wedding, and to buy their dream marital home together. Fortunately the Tapas Garden doesn’t need much to transform it into a beautiful romantic wedding backdrop. With a bit of vision and creativity from the Tapas Events Team, they managed to transform the garden by adding a few romantic touches.
In all honestly, the main objective for this beautiful couple was to get married, and celebrate their love, nothing else mattered…
As well as being a celebrant, Carly is also a singer… after the ceremony Carly sang accompanied by Patrick Levy on guitar. Another truly touching moment on the day was when Sam’s little sister picked up the microphone and surprised the newly weds with a beautiful song, there wasn’t a dry eye in the house.
Finally, we would like wish Sam & Ione a very Happy Anniversary, and to thank them for allowing us to share their story.
We would also like to thank to Carly for all her help assisting with the last minute wedding plans, and putting Sam & Ione in touch with us.
And finally, to Anne for kindly sharing her beautiful photographs with us.
If you are thinking of hosting your dream destination wedding in Ibiza…
Check out our Weddings Page
We are super excited that we have made it to this point where we can finally announce our opening. At one point it seemed like a distant dream. But we have ridden it out here on our little island, and are thrilled that we are coming out the other side of these strange times.
As much as no one really knows what the Ibizan Summer Season holds this year, we are excited to embrace whatever changed are enforced upon us. Nothing like a new set of rules to mix things up a bit and keep us on our toes. Every few years there seems to be a shift of sorts, and people, and businesses have to adjust how they do things.. it’s evolution, and who knows life could be even better within our “new normal”, whichever way, we are excited to find out.
So this summer, things will be a bit different to start with, rest assured we will be adhering to the new government guidelines. But one thing we can guarantee, is the same top quality food, drinks and service.
Our wonderful Bar Manager has been getting us all tipsy testing some amazing new cocktails for our 2020 House Cocktails list. Additionally, we have an ALL NEW non alcoholic drinks menu including some homemade lemonades, iced teas and sangrias.
Our beautiful hidden gem of a garden, will be adorned with fairy lights as usual for evening drinks and snack, you can also enjoy our sharing boards and desserts in there.
As usual, we have tweaked our menu for the 2020 season, to offer some exciting new treats for you all. Over the next few weeks we will be introducing a few of our new dishes on our specials board, for a sneak preview of what is to come. We can’t wait for you to try some new tapas dishes, desserts, and the usual classic.
We can’t wait to get stuck into the new season and see what it offers, and we are really look forward to seeing you all soon.
Bex, Tony, Glyn, & Team Tapas