At Tapas we pride ourselves on serving good food, that is made with fresh local ingredients as much as possible. Our theory is, the fresher, and better quality the ingredients, the better the final dish will taste, and the happier our loyal customers will be!
Also high on our list of priorities when introducing items to the menu, is to make sure we offer a wide selection of dishes to cater for our clients dietary requirements. Whether you are Vegan, Vegetarian, have a dairy or gluten intolerance, or none of the above, there is something on our menu for you!
With all the latest research and the sheer amount of information available to us now, people are becoming more informed about where their food comes from. And are more informed about the effects of consumption of various food has on your wellbeing, and our planet!
We want you to have the information too, so we take care to list it on our menu, although sadly we still won’t be giving away our safely guarded recipes, just yet anyway!
Some of our fantastic vegan dishes that you can enjoy from our enticing menu.
- Our Red Pesto Greens, are extremely popular new addition to the menu, these tasty veggies (broccoli, asparagus and green beans) really have the wow factor.
- We have a new Garlic Mushrooms option for you! Although these aren’t listed on the menu as vegan, we have been working away behind the scenes to prepare them so they can be prepared slightly differently, making them super tasty, and vegan! (be sure ask your waiter for this option)
- Having done some research, we still aren’t 100% sure which which came first, the spicy tomato sauce & aioli bravas topping, or the slightly sweeter Paprika sauce option. We introduced the Paprika Potatoes onto the menu as a tasty alternative. Although we have always been able to make the traditional Patatas Bravas with the vegan alioli, and still can.
- Super Green Quinoa Salad, what’s not to love, as much as a vegan salad is relatively easy to put together, we have combined some fresh Summer flavours here to hold together this super tasty and refreshing Summer salad.
- Our Black Bean & Saukraut Salad. With fermented foods proven to be great for your gut health, this flavour combination salad is fresh tasty and great for your tummy.
- What’s not to love about a Hummus Board, served with homemade cumin tortilla chips.
- If you, like many other LOVE aioli, you can still enjoy a “pan y aioli’ with our delicious Vegan Basil Alioli
- A couple of firm favourites on our menu, the colourful and super tasty Broccoli & Chickpea Coconut Curry and the fruity Mixed Bean Tagine
- And finally, if you want the real wow factor you have to try out our amazing Chocolate & Orange Tort, served with a delicious chocolate sauce. Unless you notice the “v” next to this dish, you wouldn’t know that this creamy dessert is vegan.
Vegan or Not, we are always keen to hear your feedback, and we hope you enjoy you experience at Tapas